Quality Dental Plan in Evansville IN
At Reliant Family Dental, our top Evansville, IN dentist wants you and your family to get the care you need without compromising your savings. We know that many of our patients have tight budgets and limited (or no) dental insurance.
We still believe that everyone deserves access to high quality healthcare, and affordable dentistry in Evansville, IN contributes to helping families budget and have access to quality dental care, which contributes to overall wellness.
One of the financing options we are proud to offer patients at Reliant Family Dental is our Quality Dental Plan. The Quality Dental Plan is an in-office membership savings that is available to our patients without insurance or for those who have limited dental insurance.
You, your spouse, and your dependents can be covered on this program without having to worry about "pre-existing conditions" and other situations that might disqualify you from dental insurance.
You also won’t have to worry about monthly premiums or meeting some arbitrary minimum expenditure before your benefits kick in. The plan is clear and simple to understand. You don’t have to worry about getting hit with a hidden cost, and we don’t “cut you off” for going past any limit—because there are no limits!
We invite you and your family members to join this plan to help you get the dental care you need when you need it. Contact our office at 812-402-7676 for more information or to schedule exams for yourself and your loved ones. For convenience, you can also book online.
Please find more information about our Quality Dental Plan and covered services below.
- What is Quality Dental Plan?
- How much does Quality Dental Plan cost?
- What are the benefits of Quality Dental Plan?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Do you still take insurance?
- How do I sign up for Quality Dental Plan?
What is Quality Dental Plan?
Quality Dental Plan is a service we offer through our practice that allows you to get access to quality dental care for you and your entire family. Once you are a member, you will gain access to exclusive benefits and discounts.
This popular plan is a patient favorite, and it has helped Evansville, IN area residents get the dentistry they need without hassle and worry about their finances.
Dr. Chris Meunier, DDS wants every family to get the care they need.
How much does Quality Dental Plan cost?
Quality Dental Plan, in many cases, is less expensive than yearly co-pays, deductibles, and premiums!
Inexpensive dental care in Kentucky and Evansville, IN starts at $299 per year for the first family member, and you can add additional members for only $249. This is a significant savings—less than $25 per month, per person—and allows you to get the general dentistry you need and discounts on further dental services as you go and as needed.
Affordable dental care in Evansville, IN starts with Quality Dental Plan at Reliant Family Dentistry.
What are the benefits of Quality Dental Plan?
At Reliant Family Dental, we want to provide meaningful dental care. This is why our plan follows recommendations put forward by the American Dental Association.
Patients who have dental exams twice per year, dental cleanings every six months, and yearly x-rays have been shown to have a decreased risk or incidence of periodontal disease, teeth cavities, and dental emergencies.
Our plan meets the American Dental Association's best practices, and Dr. Chris Meunier would have it no other way.
Benefits of Quality Dental Plan include:
- Two periodic dental exams per year
- Two regular teeth cleanings
- Bitewing x-rays for a complete annual exam
There is more, too!
Extra benefits of our Quality Dental Plan include:
- Free teeth whitening in Evansville, IN! It’s true; our plan includes a free professional teeth whitening. This take-home kit is heads above anything you can buy in the stores or online. Prescription-strength gels and custom trays lift stubborn stains and tarter away from teeth, including enamel pores, which provides the best whitening around.
- Free fluoride treatment in Evansville, IN to strengthen teeth and help prevent breakage, cavities, or other specific dental issues.
- A 20% discount on a majority of dental procedures
- A 10% discount on all in-office products
- A 10% discount on Kor Deep bleaching
- A 10% discount on Six Month Smiles orthodontics
Compared to the monthly fees involved in typical dental insurance plans and paying for your care out of pocket, this plan gives you the opportunity for some serious savings.
Are there any hidden fees?
Our Quality Dental Plan is not like dental insurance; it is a year-to-date program that more than pays for itself.
Remember our plan includes:
- Two routine cleanings—Cleanings prevent costly dental issues down the road.
- X-rays—Safe x-rays the provide high-definition images for our dentist. Without dental x-rays, it is hard to detect dental issues brewing below the surface or subtle changes over a one-year period.
- Exams—Comprehensive dental exams that check for cavities, gingivitis or periodontal disease, underlying infections, oral changes, alignment problems, and other specific dental issues.
- Free fluoride treatments—These keep your teeth strong and help prevent cavities and breakage.
- Free professional teeth whitening treatments—Providing a bright smile!
- And savings of up to 20% on the services you need for yourself and your family.
There are no monthly premiums, no fees buried in the fine print, and unlimited savings for services that help you and your family members realize your best and healthiest smile for life!
Do you still take insurance?
Don’t worry! At Reliant Family Dental, we still take most forms of dental insurance, and we’ll help you figure out which procedures are covered and how much is your responsibility.
But isn’t that the whole problem? Most insurance plans are structured in a way that’s confusing and unclear. Who is a preferred provider? Why is this procedure covered and not that one? Why does my copay change? Patients ask us these questions all the time. We’re happy to help, but we think there’s a better way.
Additionally, a patient may exhaust their coverage on a certain procedure or prior to the next coverage period. With Quality Dental Plan, you can get the care you need despite exhausting your insurance coverage.
If your insurance isn’t providing you with the coverage you need or you don’t have access to a dental insurance plan, give us a call to find out how much the Quality Dental Plan can save you in a year. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our low-cost dentistry in Evansville, IN.
How do I sign up for Quality Dental Plan?
If you’re interested in starting a Quality Dental Plan for yourself—or yourself and your family—we want to hear from you. If you have questions not addressed here, a member of our team is standing by to discuss aspects of the plan with you.
If you would like to sign up for Quality Dental Plan in Evansville, IN, give our office a call today and tell our front desk staff that you’re interested in the plan. They will walk you through the steps and give you the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and your family.
Once you’re signed up for the best dental savings plan in Evansville, IN, your membership benefits begin immediately.
Also, if you’re looking for this service in surrounding communities, we proudly serve Newburgh, Henderson, Kentucky, Jasper, and points beyond.