Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are committed to providing our patients with full information about their dental health and the care we provide.
Your health is important to us, and any time you have a question about our practice or dentistry in general, feel free to give us a call or fill out our convenient online email form.
Check out our selection of questions we are often asked. If your question isn’t answered here or if you need more information, just call!
- Does Six Month Smiles really only take six months?
- If I get Six Month Smiles, will people be able to tell that I'm wearing braces?
- I'm unhappy with the color of my teeth. How can you help me?
- I have sensitive teeth. Is teeth whitening right for me?
- Do you take my insurance?
- I don't have insurance. What are my options?
- How often should I come to Reliant Family Dental for examinations?
- When should I schedule my child's first dental appointment?
- What is periodontal disease?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- What are dental implants?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- Don't dentures look fake?
- Should I get dentures or dental implants?
- Are porcelain veneers permanent?
- What's the difference between veneers and bonding?
- Will my insurance pay for cosmetic procedures?
- Are kids welcome at Reliant Family Dental?
- How long will a whitening treatment last?
- I'm stressed out about seeing a dentist. What makes your office different?
- What is the best dental plan in Evansville, IN for my budget?
- Why are dental implants called the gold standard?
- Is there a faster cosmetic orthodontic option?